corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier GLSI(turbo rep)NOT FOR SALE: HEADGASKET BLOWN TODAY

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cavalier GLSI(turbo rep)NOT FOR SALE: HEADGASKET BLOWN TODAY
dangermouse2503

User status: Offline
   3rd Apr 09 at 08:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As hard as it is, I've decided to sell my Cavalier.

Its a 2litre Ecotec 136bhp model fitted with an induction kit, been decatted and is fitted with a stainless backbox. Had new alternator and battery fitted last month.

Car has a full Cavalier Turbo bodykit fitted with turbo rear lights, GSI grill, de-badged rear and a spare set of Cav GSI rear lights and back panel.

Car is lowered 60mm all round on shock and springs. Also has 18" Fox Racing alloys painted anthracite with Vauxhall centre caps.

Inside theres a white dial kit fitted, blue LED switches, trip computer, electric tilt and slide sunroof. I will be leaving the CD player in but taking out the speakers. It has a GSI interior fitted as well.

The car WILL NOT becoming with the quad headlights.

Just re-taxed the car on 1st April and MOT is due in June.

Car is fast for what it is, has a few dings and scratches which are expected for its age. Had a little spot of welding done on last MOT but apart from that, chassis is mint. Car cleans up really nice.
Heres a couple of pics

Will get some interior, rear and engine shots for you today and post them up.

[Edited on 05-04-2009 by dangermouse2503]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cavalier GLSI(turbo rep)NOT FOR SALE: HEADGASKET BLOWN TODAY 25 database queries in 0.0229039 seconds