corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ski holiday insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ski holiday insurance
MatG

User status: Offline
8th Apr 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone recommend me a company? Or do they all pretty much do the same thing?

Any tips or links would be great
Ste
Premium Member

8th Apr 09 at 18:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't pay any less than £25. they skimp on loads of little things.

Main thing is to ensure they cover you for evacuation off the mountain. Nearly all the cheap ones don't cover this. Remember it can cost up to £20k to get heli lifted to hospital. I have deleted the emails now from the people i got insurance with. I also got money back for a day when lifts were closed due to high wind.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

8th Apr 09 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found it

http://www.travelinsurance.co.uk/ski-insurance.htm

They offer all the things you need. I took the silver policy for 2 of us for 10 days at £43. that is a great price, only £2.15 each per day.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ste
Premium Member

8th Apr 09 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They also send out a credit card sized certificate to keep in your wallet. I'd certainly use them again.

MatG

8th Apr 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers Ste thats great
Bram

8th Apr 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get off-piste cover too, if you venture off the marked pistes (accidently or on purpose) some companies will not cover you. E.g. you got lost and need to be rescued
Aaron

8th Apr 09 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insure and Go

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ski holiday insurance 24 database queries in 0.0915668 seconds