corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Insurance Companies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance Companies
ShEp

User status: Offline
   15th Apr 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a policy with elephant to cover my 2nd car.

I had a saxo vtr insured on the policy for over a year, then I changed it to a mk4 astra sport around a month ago

I called them to do the change over and eveything was fine, ran very smoothly, got a confirmation letter and new Insurance docs through 3 days later.

Now on the letter it said I can change my Insurance over online (Car change on policy etc) to save a service charge and save time also.,

So I sold the astra 1 month on and got a corsa, went online and swapped the corsa onto the policy and removed the astra. everything was OK.

Didnt recieve any documents or a letter so called them today, and apparently I have been driving uninsured since Friday, WTF!!

EDIT: And they want £14 EXTRA for me having an immobiliser

Useless system, and I am waiting on a call-back to complain (Which I doubt I'll get)

And My astra gsi is still in the body shop 3 1/2 weeks on, it went in for a repair that I was told would take 5days, and its still there due to an Insurer error

[/Rant]

[Edited on 15-04-2009 by ShEp]
dannymccann

15th Apr 09 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbing bastards, the lot of them
ShEp

15th Apr 09 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROBBING

Fuck

I've seen people in balaclavas being more polite.

My policy on the Gsi is going up aswell, because some bit hit the side of it when I was in my bed.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Insurance Companies 23 database queries in 0.0064640 seconds