corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318IS COUPE **£500**

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 318IS COUPE **£500**
barter

User status: Offline
16th Apr 09 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

selling my beemer to fund the rest of my cash for my new xe as its nearly finished.

bmw 318is coupe.

its pretty much standard.tow bar is no longer on.
ive used it as a everyday car whilst my corsa has been off the road and it hasnt missed a beat.the tax is out the end of this month and m.o.t next month on the 19th.i was planning on selling this once my corsa was done,but funds have got tight and the xe will be out next week.dont have the cash to get it re m.o.t'd or tax.it has a few little things that need doing to it though.the windscreen is crack badly but is along the bottom and not in drivers veiw but i think its a m.o.t failure.has a dent in passenger side qtr.pics will be up tomoz.and the rear tyres are realy bold.i have used it to drift alot im not gonna lie and the rears are shagged.

£500

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 318IS COUPE **£500** 25 database queries in 0.0058649 seconds