corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wheels Refurb And Spray Bits for CHEAP!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheels Refurb And Spray Bits for CHEAP!
panch1989

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey everyone,
Just making this post so that people who want their wheels refurbed for cheap but to an amazing standard can get it done by my good friend. He also sprays nicks and nacks..... he has sprayed my grille and engine cover and will post pics of his work in due course

He is currently refurbing my porsche wheels, getting ready for the summer.
i will post pics of before and after when i get the chance to. and will post pics of all his work. he is very good at doing this sort of fing and is very cheap. this is going to be a bit of advertising for him. His name is Lewis Turner and is based in Wrexham, North Wales. PM ME FOR DETAILS

In due course will put up a price list etc.
Many Thanks
Panch

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Wheels Refurb And Spray Bits for CHEAP! 24 database queries in 0.0071678 seconds