corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 205 Gti miami

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 205 Gti miami
tom-82
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

User status: Offline
20th Apr 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Power Steering, Electric Windows*

I have a 205 gti which i brought with a nakerd back axle have since taken to local rally garage who have fitted fully refurbed one with new bushes the car bodywork is in mint condition i have a set of 1.9 wheels which i have refurbed and came out really well it has 4 months tax and test on the car but garage assures me will fly though next one. the car runs like a dream and pulls really strong/ Also has 1.9 half leather interior in good condition.It has coverd 137 thousan miles. ive been told the car is a limited edition as also has power steering and elsctric windows. would take no less than 1000 pound for the car although i am really wanting an s2 rallye so would be prepared to do a deal more pics available on request engine interior etc. 07772728660 pics in link >>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=7965574484&PhotoAlbumId=10183208732&PhotoId=10651970141

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 205 Gti miami 25 database queries in 0.0070961 seconds