corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Budget

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The Budget
Boycey

User status: Offline
24th Apr 09 at 01:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ren
Boycey's main argument is that Cosmo's dad paid his way for Cosmo, making him a rich twat on 'daddy's money'. What the fuck is wrong with working harder in life so that your children can afford to get it a little bit easier than everyone else? I don't understand your arguement at all, and it's as if you're just throwing the insults because you're poor. Straight up.

That was not my main argument at all laddie!! I said taxing the more well off people more money than the less well off people is the right thing to do and cosmo disagreed. Little did I know that he has a well off dad which is maybe why he is being narrow minded on the whole, tax the rich more than the poor debate. And throwing insults because I'm poor?! You make me chuckle
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Apr 09 at 01:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Boycey, are you a regular user going under another name?
Boycey

24th Apr 09 at 01:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No mate I'm just plain old Boycey Why? Do you think I am someone trying to wind up cosmo?
Ste
Premium Member

24th Apr 09 at 01:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
In fact I would probably have been asking for 90% over £300k. There's physically no need to earn that much.

That could never and would never happen. Plus it won't affect footballers as most are not employed by their footbal club but by an offshore 'company' and the club pays their company the salary and the player, being director of the 'company', takes a small salary for tax reasons but exploits tax loopholes to buy epensive things like cars and houses.

If you apply too high tax then the rich will stop 'living' here and move their salaries offshore and the government will get fuck all tax out of them.

Same reason why they don't 'super tax' companies like Shell, they will just gtf and we end up losing the tax they do pay.

[Edited on 24-04-2009 by Ste W]

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Apr 09 at 01:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Footballers annoy me.
Cosmo

24th Apr 09 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ste, you are right about how footballers do it, it will also be how highly paid workers will now be employed...they'll all be self employed and the companies they are working for will pay into their 'self employed' companies. This way they'll only pay for profits in that company and wont be taxed on earning taken from it during the year as a director.

Its how we do it, and thats why I was saying this tax does and will not effect me or my family hence it not having any effect on my opinion.
Colin

24th Apr 09 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So you'll still be getting that Veyron for your Birthday??
Cosmo

24th Apr 09 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Going down your route and getting an M3 off my Dad

Daimo B

24th Apr 09 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo

Feel free to meet me in the street and smash me about you dirty scummy commoner.

After you leave me lying there in my pool of blood Im sure my private medic would be driven by my butler to mop my blood up with £50 notes. Then take me to my private hospital, where Id get the best medical care available to man kind. Then once Im done there Id be driven back in the chauffeur driven Rolls to one of our mansions to rest on my expensive egyptian cotton sheets whilst being fed only the best caviar swilled down with a few bottles of 1907 Heidsieck.

Dirty chav poon man

Tea has actually just come out my mouth and onto my shirt with that one
Boycey

24th Apr 09 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kiss ass
Daimo B

24th Apr 09 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, im his loverboy.

In fact, he's my pimp, and im his whoare. He gets 75% of all my trade, but at least he keeps me hooked up on a good supply of coke.

Is there any issues with that? You could beat my common poor ass with a friend, a size 12, and a flick-knife.

Get back to wearing those womens skirts ya big northen jessie.

[Edited on 24-04-2009 by VXR]
Eck
Premium Member

24th Apr 09 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wooahh wooaah woooooah! Easy on the skirt Daimo!
Daimo B

24th Apr 09 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ha ha ha, only sh1ts n giggles
Ste
Premium Member

24th Apr 09 at 11:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
He gets 75% of all my trade,

that is worse than 50% tax tbh

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
Daimo B

24th Apr 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really feel like im being "shafted"
Ren

24th Apr 09 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Boycey
..And throwing insults because I'm poor?! You make me chuckle

I wasn't actually calling you poor. It's how all your posts sounded to me so I thought I'd say something similar so you could call me out on it, which you just did. I have no idea whether you are poor or rich and it doesn't really matter to me. It's just on a few occasions you kept going to the fact that Cosmo is rich so he must be a twat, so I wrote something in the same context back to you.
Eck
Premium Member

24th Apr 09 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Although he isn't the most diplomatic, and can come across as a muppet, Boycey certainly isn't poor. In 12 months he'll be well over £40k p/a which isn't bad for a 22 year old!

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The Budget 24 database queries in 0.0190661 seconds