corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Interparcel

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interparcel
Rich H

User status: Offline
26th Apr 09 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need to send something in the next week or so that's about 6kg and fairly small (22 x 27 x 52cm). As my usual opening to a courier has now become no longer available due to annoying my old employer by becoming self employed and busy

A quick google threw up Interparcel, which offers booking services via various couriers. Am looking at their Interparcel economy service @ £6.99 + VAT using UPS - this sound reasonable? If not, any other suggestions?

Cheers

Rich
_Allan_

26th Apr 09 at 18:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used parcel2go recently for a large heavy parcel. They used DHL and were excellent. Regular email updates and could pay via paypal.
Rich H

26th Apr 09 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers - Just looked on there now - they can do it for 10p cheaper
_Allan_

26th Apr 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it will soon add up as you have the need for regular internet orders to post.

I think you can even open an account with them, but I just used them as a one off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Interparcel 23 database queries in 0.0068841 seconds