corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Mortgage day - anyone on here work for Northern Rock??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mortgage day - anyone on here work for Northern Rock??
jrsteeve

User status: Offline
28th Apr 09 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some help, i'm porting my existing buy to let mortgage but due to 'new lending criteria' have to increase my deposit from 13% to 30%!! The new place is £30k cheaper and stacks up easily on rent, but can't really afford to up the deposit, is there any way around it? The product was sold as being portable, has no redemption penalties and is a base rate tracker.

Any help appreciated
Robbo

28th Apr 09 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any potential for a loan form somewhere else? Parents or a bank maybe?
jrsteeve

28th Apr 09 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The deal i have is pretty awesome, other companies can offer similar but moving to them incurs thousands more in charges and redemption penalties so no good, plus they only offer 25% min deposit.

Parents will stump up the rest if i need it, its just annoying that 2 weeks ago they said yeh no probs, now they won't do it! Fuckers!
jrsteeve

28th Apr 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Coolio i've sorted it, they've found a lil clause saying that if the balance is the same or lower they can port it = sweet!!

New Poll