corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lamda sensor wire colours and plug

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lamda sensor wire colours and plug
c16xenov

User status: Offline
4th May 09 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi Could anyone tell me what the lamda sensor plug looks like on a c20xe and also are the colours just matched like for like? noticed that my sensor isnt connected (wire from sensor has just been cable tied up out the way)

My car runs pretty lumpy when it is first started then settles down so was thinking this may be the fault.

can anoyone help?
DAZ1985

5th May 09 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

black, white and grey iirc

plug is near the o/s strut top near where the loom goes into a car unless its an early 20xe loom
c16xenov

5th May 09 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats sound mate seen random plug there that wasnt connected to anything but just wantd to make sure before i went connecting things and possibly caused more damage than good.

New Poll