corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help me please!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help me please!
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
   28th Apr 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't wanna ask the usual how do I make my 1.2 8v go faster but I'm gonna anyway! I'm going for the 2ltr conversion next year but in the meantime is there anything at all I can possibly do to squeeze out even 3 more precious little horses? Anyone out there de-catted a 1.2 8v as I'm seriously considering doing it this week if it will help. My lil brothers 1.2 Clio pisses on me and its embarassing!
scotty19

28th Apr 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Filter, full exhaust system, stripped out (no stereo, speakers, sub) , de-cat, stuff like that m8, I got a 1.2 8v and the are probably one of the slowest cars on the road, i got had off by a fvuckin micra the other day . Not worth it mate i dont reckon , get the 2l soon as poss!
Redcorsa69

28th Apr 03 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know, I couldn't even get passed a van the other day! How embarrassing! I really can't afford the conversion till next year, I don't have any no claims bonus and need at least a year b4 going into that. Just want anything that will wake the engine up a little, not sure why other 1.2's are quicker.
keithSRi

28th Apr 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for u pay for a 1.2 u cud have a sri for a little more on insurence. only group 7 or summit daft like that
Redcorsa69

28th Apr 03 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got a really good deal on the car and I had 11 points when I bought it so went for something slow to be safe.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help me please! 24 database queries in 0.0074019 seconds