corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Tigra (New Shape) 17" Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Tigra (New Shape) 17" Alloys
Forever_Hatter

User status: Offline
10th May 09 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale is my set of four 17" 5 spoke alloy wheels, off of a new shaped tigra and the idea was for these to go on my old shape tigra - never got round to it and with the purchase of a new toy these are now available

These have been refurbished & are in excellent condition as have never been fitted since being done

ET 41, will obviously need tyres, and center caps (but these are easily obtainable from eBay or Vauxhall themselves)

Looking for £300, I'm based in Dartford, Kent but I also travel a lot up to Bedfordshire so if your along the way I'm happy to meet up etc if its easier. At a push I'll also deliver.....but you'll have to pay my petrol

Other bits will be up for sale over the coming weeks including a single wiper conversion, spax coilovers and any other goodies I find

Also advertised elsewhere, so once they're gone they're GONE!

[Edited on 10-05-2009 by Forever_Hatter]
Forever_Hatter

User status: Offline
11th May 09 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Back to the top if you would be so kind.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vauxhall Tigra (New Shape) 17" Alloys 25 database queries in 0.0076978 seconds