corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » As-new Canon EOS 450D

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author As-new Canon EOS 450D
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
10th May 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just sold all my accessories so now I have just my camera for sale. It's as-new condition with the original box and receipt from John Lewis. It was purchased 2-3 months ago and has less than 7,000 shots taken with it.

The CD's and manual haven't even been used, it was removed from the box and kept in my Lowepro bag. The box hasn't been touched since.

I'll include a Sandisk 4gB SDHC Ultra II so you're ready to go.

It comes with the original battery, charger, and everything it originally came with. I believe I even have the John Lewis bag which the box is sitting in.

I'm after £430 but open to offers.

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

10th May 09 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it come with the 18mm-55mm Kit lense?

450D Unit
4gb Memory Stick
Box
CD's & Manuals
18mm - 55mm Lense???

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
xa0s
Banned

11th May 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate, it's as you would buy it. It's now on eBay but I'll remove it if I get interest outside of eBay.
xa0s
Banned

11th May 09 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still here.
xa0s
Banned

12th May 09 at 05:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » As-new Canon EOS 450D 26 database queries in 0.0108681 seconds