corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Think i just made someone from HSBC cry

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Think i just made someone from HSBC cry
Twiggy

User status: Offline
16th May 09 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
[people telling me they are going to wait for me after work and kill me, attack my familly etc etc.

Dam should of thought of that I want them to call back now
Daveskater
Premium Member

16th May 09 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbh though, if one of the other 5 people who called had logged a note or something that they had wrong information, then it wouldn't have gotten this far.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Danny P

16th May 09 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In honesty if I was that guy who rang you i'd just ring you even more now to annoy you.

Not like you are actually going to do any of the things you said you would is it.
Lynny

16th May 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hope they close your account for abusive and threatening behaviour, or even press charges All calls recorded, they know your address etc. What a knob. Having always worked in customer service related jobs (bar work and now police), I can honestly say you get sooo sick of people who cant just sort things out like an adult but revert to pathetic childish threats when youre doing nothing but doing your job. Oh well, I can the point behind this thread failed and your e-penis isnt quite as big as you expected!
BarnshaW

16th May 09 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think this thread went as well as he thought it would
Twiggy

16th May 09 at 14:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
I hope they close your account for abusive and threatening behaviour, or even press charges All calls recorded, they know your address etc. What a knob. Having always worked in customer service related jobs (bar work and now police), I can honestly say you get sooo sick of people who cant just sort things out like an adult but revert to pathetic childish threats when youre doing nothing but doing your job. Oh well, I can the point behind this thread failed and your e-penis isnt quite as big as you expected!

I wish they would close it tbh, they might actually stop calling and pissing me off. I tried on 5ish occasions to sort it out like an adult and did it stop? As a police office maybe you can advise on what i can do about harassment from said bank?
J da Silva

16th May 09 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's looking like this threads went down like a shit butty with the offday gang.
redhotpanther

16th May 09 at 20:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet you didnt even say half of what you say you did!!
K17STY

16th May 09 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did you know he had a dog?
Andrew

16th May 09 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by K17STY
How did you know he had a dog?

He was talking about his bird
bubble

16th May 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

failz. you can be prosecuted for this. internet points for bragging about it though
Dom

16th May 09 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good old CS!

to be honest, when you sign up to work in a call centre it's a given that you'll get abuse hurled at you down the phone. I spent a summer working as first line tech support for an ISP, got abuse daily.
Going into that job type of job and believing it's all peachy and people are polite, well.....you have it coming tbf.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th May 09 at 22:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate gave an ISP call centre worker abuse one. His connection went off and he had me up there trying to sort it, loads of calls about the phone line, account balances, router hardware. Nothing was fixing it.

Turns out the password was changed. Date of the change? Same day as the abusive call.
Richie B

16th May 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The calls will be automated so the kid will just get the account flash up on screen as you answer the phone. He won't have sat typing your number into the phone.

Uncalled for tbh imo

I've worked in a call centre in the past and it's a nightmare tbh

[Edited on 16-05-2009 by Richie B]
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

16th May 09 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's got your address, he'll probably fuck your mum, your sister, your dad and then your dog while you watch

Either that or keep ringing or get you prosecuted, whichever way, you lose
Ben G

16th May 09 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same thing happened to me except it was some twat from t-mobile offering me mobile broadband even thought i get it with my contract for free.

kept calling every day and every time i picked up they put the phone down.

after about 20 times, i just picked the phone up and said fuck off you fucking idiots and the woman started saying im rude and said she blacklisted my number.

i just said i'll stop paying my t-mobile contract if they do and she shit herself and come across all nice saying we'll remove you from the calling list

made me laugh, the only rude ones are them waking me up at 11am when i've just done a night shift at work and been asleep 3 hours onl way to get things done in this world is to be an arsehole

[Edited on 16-05-2009 by Ben G]
Colin

16th May 09 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Throwing out a load of abuse is a bit far to go tbh.

I hardley ever answer my house phone, partly because ive not given the number out to anyone so its not going to be for me, if I do answer it always someone wanting something.

Ive been getting daily calls from a crowd claiming to be first assist - calling on behalf of the halifax & more recently some ambulance chasing solisitors that apparently get your details off car ins comparison sites.

Like I said I usually dont answer, if im close enough to the phone I sometimes do, if its one of these crowds I either waste their time (could you hold please - leave the phone on the deck until they hang up) or I try to sell them something back ('sorry I dont need a conservatory as I live in an upstairs flat, however while your on the line ive got a nice sofa for sale you might like' then go into finance options until they hang up).

Im a nice boy really, I just hate cold calls!!
Richie B

16th May 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finance options on the settee

When I worked in a called centre and someone put me on hold or went to fetch the person but never came back that was prime time to sit doing nothing for a while since they monitor how long you're taking between calls etc
Adam_B

16th May 09 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no need to be such a knob about it imo. I find it just as easy to say no thanks and put the phone down.

[Edited on 16-05-2009 by Adam_B]
Ben G

17th May 09 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin
or I try to sell them something back ('sorry I dont need a conservatory as I live in an upstairs flat, however while your on the line ive got a nice sofa for sale you might like' then go into finance options until they hang up).

i've got to try that
Gregor

17th May 09 at 00:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont see any reason at all for what you said tbh. Could simply ask to speak to a supervisor who would possibly be able to block you from their call list.

Harsh.
Colin

17th May 09 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Colin
or I try to sell them something back ('sorry I dont need a conservatory as I live in an upstairs flat, however while your on the line ive got a nice sofa for sale you might like' then go into finance options until they hang up).

i've got to try that

It works a treat tbh, & they generally dont say anything because your just doing what there attempting to do - bothering them on the off chance they can sell you something. It doesnt have to be a sofa...........car/bike/WII/anything really.

I wish however I had the balls & ability to pull off this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqU29jSVDAA

Adam-D

17th May 09 at 08:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

colin thats class
Welsh Dan

17th May 09 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colin, I used to work for First Assist

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Think i just made someone from HSBC cry 24 database queries in 0.0169749 seconds