corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Me Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help Me Please
eddy_245

User status: Offline
21st May 09 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey got abit of a problem which need some help with guys, would appriciate if you could giv us ya thoughts,

ryt here we go....

was drivin ma car other day and when i tryd to eject the cd it wouldnt come out, so after fiddling around for 5 mins and finding out that the screen had froze and none of the buttons where working i just took the front of the cd player off. but now ma battery will go flat when i leave it over night, i reilsed that the amp is still on even when my car is switched off, for the time being i have just disconected the amp from my battery, how would i sort this out??
thanks
SCOTT1989

21st May 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you tried disconnecting the cd player from the back then reconnecting it. Doing this resets the unit
eddy_245

21st May 09 at 22:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havn't done this, my cars at a friend of my mums garage gettin a new steering column atm. would the CD player freezing cause the amp to stay on ?
SCOTT1989

21st May 09 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most likely because the cd player isnt going off if its just freezing this could cause your amp to stay on. Disconnecting it like i suggested should correct the problem mate good luck
eddy_245

21st May 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks alot dude, i shall try this tmoro

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Help Me Please 24 database queries in 0.0111310 seconds