corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hazed lights flashing

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hazed lights flashing
Leighton

User status: Offline
29th May 09 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning all
My cars (astra MK4) hazed lights are flashing for about 10 mins throughout the day, it only happens when it is locked. The alarm dose not go off though
I have been told that it could has something to with the immobiliser? Anyone no what is going on and how to fix it?

[Edited on 29-05-2009 by Leighton]
baza31

29th May 09 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on discovery? if so i had a td5 and it went potty , similar thing then next thing i was driiving down road and horn started going on and off constantly with lights flashing and windows going up and down, was bad as not only were people pulling over and going mad but i was getting soaked . C
nathy_87

29th May 09 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If its on the TD5 i can get an answer to you by Sunday as my uncle works at Land Rover-Solihull and is an elcetrician there.
Leighton

29th May 09 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope its a Astra MK4, I do no that disco's have wiring problems though normaly on the series 3 before the face lift so pre 2004.
T21SVJ

29th May 09 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra Mk4.

my missus dad has a convertible astra mk4 and his did the same lights flashing but no alarm sound.
what he did was turn the proxie sensors off and cover the sensors inside the car and its seemed to off worked.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Hazed lights flashing 23 database queries in 0.0085189 seconds