corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Astra 1.6 16v engine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra 1.6 16v engine
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th May 09 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've spotted a 1.6 16v engine for sale which I'm really interested in. Its been removed from a T Reg Vauxhall Astra 1.6 sport. It looks identical to the corsa lump, same inlet etc

Included in the sale is the gearbox, wiring loom, transponder and chip. Basically Im wanting to know would the engine loom be the same as the Corsa found in Corsas?

Would I run into any other problems with it coming from an Astra rather than a Corsa?

Cheers
dan-sport

30th May 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no mate you won't it will be the same
shaunmods
Premium Member

30th May 09 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dan-sport
no mate you won't it will be the same

Thats what I wanted to hear cheers mate!

New Poll