corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » One for the bikers: Spanish supermoto championship. Round 2 with me on the spanners :)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author One for the bikers: Spanish supermoto championship. Round 2 with me on the spanners :)
DizzyRebel

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 09 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got back last week from my first round out there, so i guess the bikers here might be interested to see what i got upto! These guys take it far more serious than we do in the uk, and the paddock was as impressive as any BSB round over here. I was working for a ktm team all weekend so didnt manage to get any in race photos but i got 5 minutes to have a trot around the paddock and take a few pictures:

corsasriboy

2nd Jun 09 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love supermoto, remember going with my dad years ago when it was just starting out over here. used to be proper grass roots racing. still love it now though!
fir3vip3r

2nd Jun 09 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im insanely jealous you get to do that.

love supermoto and motocross.
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its barely even classed as work lol, i love it! The track we were at this round was motorland in Alcaniz, the jumps were all tarmac and the burns were just about to be put in too so it will be awesome when its 100% finished! I have some videos that ill try upload soon.

Plus the spanish birds are what dreams are made of, dark olive skin, super tight petite bodys, nice curves, pretty faces, big dark eyes and long dark hair. they dont speak a word of english either so asking if you can smash their back doors in to their face when you just met them means they usually just smile at you and either nod or look confused
richc

2nd Jun 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want a 400cc SM so bad! I think about getting rid of the sports bike for one, but i can see me regretting it if i did!

One day i will have them all
richc

2nd Jun 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Its barely even classed as work lol, i love it! The track we were at this round was motorland in Alcaniz, the jumps were all tarmac and the burns were just about to be put in too so it will be awesome when its 100% finished! I have some videos that ill try upload soon.

Plus the spanish birds are what dreams are made of, dark olive skin, super tight petite bodys, nice curves, pretty faces, big dark eyes and long dark hair. they dont speak a word of english either so asking if you can smash their back doors in to their face when you just met them means they usually just smile at you and either nod or look confused

Yes cant beat spanish ladddieeesss
dannymccann

2nd Jun 09 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you're enjoying it mate, good that you got a break doing something you love.

Where are the pics of these Spanish birds?
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was busy working lol, only time i got to take photos was on practise day for 10 mins! Theres some photos of me abusing the brolly dollys taken by a spanish photographer that was covering the event for media that might surface sometime! I hope the mrs doesnt see them though lol!
fir3vip3r

2nd Jun 09 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dunno whether to sell my daytona 600 and get a road legal supermoto tbh.

mattfiesta

2nd Jun 09 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
and the burns were just about to be put in

Berm lol
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id flog it, and get an SXV450 tbh!

Road bikes are cool but you need to break the speed limit to have fun on them, SM's are fun at any speed and do about 100mph tops but the lack of protection keeps you searching for twisties over straights.
richc

2nd Jun 09 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Road bikes are cool but you need to break the speed limit to have fun on them, SM's are fun at any speed and do about 100mph tops but the lack of protection keeps you searching for twisties over straights.

Thats the reason i havent done it. I dont particually like going on any m road or dual carridge way on mine- saying that i dont think i have ever touched a motorway
fir3vip3r

2nd Jun 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

thats what im thinking, im going to get banned soon, you look down at your clocks and your at well over bannable speeds before you know it.

i was looking at an lc4 ktm tbh
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KTM are ok but lack power for the road. SXV is 15bhp more in stock trim and is more reliable too. Handle better due to the road orientated design of too
j10E W

2nd Jun 09 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that looks fuckingsick

nice one mate
Carl

2nd Jun 09 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The majority of Spanish girls are rough though from my experience,usually look like they could smash your face in.But I agree, the stunning ones are hard to beat.
DizzyRebel

2nd Jun 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I quickly learned that spanish birds are either extremely beutiful or extremely ugly - there is no inbetween lol.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » One for the bikers: Spanish supermoto championship. Round 2 with me on the spanners :) 23 database queries in 0.1409259 seconds