corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » drive shaft problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drive shaft problem
Mr JB

User status: Offline
4th Jun 09 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi. first of all i am new to this so let me introduce myself. my name is jay and i drive a corsa b with a redtop engine in it. (very fast). now all the bearings fell out of my inner c.v joint (end that goes to the gearbox) the other day because the circular clip that holds them all in feel out. it has the f18 gear box and what i fink are 2lt hubs but am not so sure on that. my question is... which car can i get my shafts off for them to fit my f18 gearbox? plz help. my car is sat in my back garden luking all pritty and ready to race. makes it worse. its up just gone up for sale
johnhara1

4th Jun 09 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.chrisastleymotorsport.com/

/\ if you want them new.

Or you could find some Corsa GSi Shafts with Cavalier 1.6 inner CV joints and these will work.

Mr JB

4th Jun 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cavalier 1.6 runs on the f16 gear box tho dont they? i have heard that the inner cv on the f16 shafts has the same number of splines as the f20 shaft. i under stand what your saying about use the corsa gsi shafts because of the lengh. cheers anyway mate. much appreciated.

New Poll