corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » carabic blue gsi *lower price* £500

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author carabic blue gsi *lower price* £500
corsa_and1

User status: Offline
7th Jun 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am going to sell my gsi which i dont wanna do i bought it because my other corsa broke but after a while i missed it to much and got it fixed! and now i need the money to save up 4 the car ive wanted for ages

dont know loads about the car was gunna put a 2ltr init but my m8 sold his engine so i gave up on the idea

car has done 122k but has had new engine fitted recently as last one shot a rod through side of block.

unsure of mileage on new engine but runs ok ive got another gearbox and gearlinkage needs the new gearlinkage put in cus it only has 4 gears cus the rubber has melted and wont go into 5th but that would be fixed easy.

in parts its worth more but because of space and money i cant really perfect if you want to break it and get abit of money or a 2ltr project!!!!

it has no mot or tax so will have to be towed away.

has tsw 5 spokes with 1 orginal gsi wheel in boot

has dent on the boot and back bumper and a bit of rust round the rear window wiper but thats normal.

im not on here much but feel free to u2u me with any questions i live just outside of bristol give me a txt on 07825652260 dont ring cus ill probably be at work and wont be able to awnser cus my boos goes skitts!!

thanks jon

[Edited on 07-06-2009 by corsa_and1]

[Edited on 01-07-2009 by corsa_and1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » carabic blue gsi *lower price* £500 25 database queries in 0.0046711 seconds