corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author morning
mattk

User status: Offline
8th Jun 09 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning all Im pissed off again, back down to £9 in the bank Im going into town on my pushbike getting a load of leaflets and advice on starting a company, cant get by on this dole shit and cant find a job so I think im going to have to
Ben G

8th Jun 09 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£9

still not found a job then? just keep looking mate, my girlfriend just handed loads of cv's in to nurserys and eventually got accepted by 2, then took the one which had the most opportunities for going further.

[Edited on 08-06-2009 by Ben G]
andy1868

8th Jun 09 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are you just looking for plumbing jobs matt or anything?

have you tried putting your CV up in the trade suppliers places? i see them quite abit in the electrical one we use. may be worth a shot
Gareth F

8th Jun 09 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
are you just looking for plumbing jobs matt or anything?

have you tried putting your CV up in the trade suppliers places? i see them quite abit in the electrical one we use. may be worth a shot

Very good shout, a few friends have had job offers by doing this. Also just go around work sites and speak to some of the companies working in it to see if they have anything

Im currently applying for a job which i think is going to put me out of my depth but its all in the name of money
The assistant branch manager seems very nice when ive spoken to her a few times
mattk

8th Jun 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im only looking for plumbing jobs yeah, its not only me I know that has been out for a few months, I thought it was down to my "lack of experience" but my dad has mates sitting round doing nothing that have 20+ years experience

the experience thing pisses me off, its only joining pipes together ffs
lil_g

8th Jun 09 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Morning

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » morning 23 database queries in 0.0123310 seconds