corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c problem
JIMMY_SALT

User status: Offline
8th Jun 09 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all

Have got a small problem with the 56 plate corsa sxi ive got, basically the electric window motor on the passenger side has decided to start buzzing, It only does this if the fan is on and the doors are shut, if i open the door or open the window slightly the buzzing stops! It also has started buzzing if i go over 40mph! All i can think of is a dodgy earth or fault electric window motor.

Anyone any ideas?

New Poll