corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mitsubishi fto gpx 2.0 v6 24v :D (dirt cheap car with loads of extras!)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mitsubishi fto gpx 2.0 v6 24v :D (dirt cheap car with loads of extras!)
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
10th Jun 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there,
up for sale (preferbly swap) is my 1995 mitzi fto gpx,
heres the spec:-
1 month tax
test until middle of november,
4 speed tiptronic auto
127,000kms (low for age)

private plate (c8 gpx) relevant to car, worth 300-400 easily,
imported in 2004, loads of history with it, i even have the name and address of the guy that owned it in tokyo!
just been serviced by me with new pads,plugs,oil,filter etc etc,
has 17 inch oz superturismo wheels, painted matte black with a blue reflective (tape)lip,
all 4 tyres are good,
full powerflow stainless steel exhaust with 4" backbox (sounds absolutly fantastic!)
full cat 1 cobra alarm and immobiliser with certificate (cheaper insurance) worth £400+!
hid headlights (worth £200)
bodywork is very good with only 2 very small marks on the passanger wing about 20p in size,
sparco racing harnesses (drivers seat only)
black tinted rear lights (with reverse light left clear)
as with all imports the car underneath is spot on.

bad bits:- (every car has them, these are reflected in the price and there isnt anything major at all!)
1.speedo and rev counter dont work (fuel guage,all lights,temp guage etc all STILL WORK) just the rev and speedo dont
2.them 2 marks on the wing as mentioned earlier

PRICE:- £1500!!!!!!
EMAIL:- braddaz9teen@googlemail.com

I WOULD PREFER A SWAP, SO IM NOT WITHOUT A CAR AS I NEED ONE DAILY SO TRY ME WITH YOUR SWAPS,
anything considered,redtop,corsa,clio16v/sport,
ibiza,turbo,golf mk1,2,3,
let me know WHY!!!

WILL STILL ACCEPT CASH OFFER THO SO TRY ME WITH THEM ALSO......

PRICE £1500!!! i need rid of it asap so give me your offers (there is nothing wrong with the car i am going on a road trip very very soon nd need a better car o do it in, i am genuinly sad for selling the car as it is a brilliant fto.....this is one cheap car, things like this dont come along often so strike while the iron is hot, it wont be here forever,
the plate,wheels,hid's and exhaust are worth £1000+ alone!!
this car is easily worth 2k plus any day i am selling so cheap for the reason above..........!

pics:-

£1500£1500!!!!!!

[Edited on 10-06-2009 by vcorsasport1.6]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mitsubishi fto gpx 2.0 v6 24v :D (dirt cheap car with loads of extras!) 25 database queries in 0.0110619 seconds