corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Team Dynamics Monza Wheels + Car audio

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 16" Team Dynamics Monza Wheels + Car audio
Corsa1600

User status: Offline
13th Jun 09 at 23:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have four 16" Team Dynamics Monza wheels in silver for sale. A really nice design of wheel in my opinion, have had them on the car for 3 years and really pleased with them; but I'm going to be selling the motor soon so the standard wheels are back on.

They will come with the spigot rings and the hub end cap for fitting. I'll also throw in a set of locking wheel nuts if they are required.

There are a few marks on them, they have been on the car for 3 years afterall, but it is purely aesthetic and I'm sure they could be touched up if necessary.

Two good Kumho tyres and two Yokohama tyres that will require replacing very soon if not immediately. All are 195/45/16 and the wheel is a 16 x 7.0.

Obviously pick up is required either from North Bedfordshire or Bedford itself. I'm looking for £200

If anyone would like some pictures let me know your email address.

I also have some car audio equipment for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks very much

PHIL

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 16" Team Dynamics Monza Wheels + Car audio 25 database queries in 0.2178290 seconds