corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » aprilia rs 125

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author aprilia rs 125
Graham88

User status: Offline
16th Jun 09 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
27, had my bike license for 9 years.

Shouldn't you be trying to insure a Zimmer frame

I've just got me a second years NCB. Thinking of selling up though as I don't use it enough.
richc

16th Jun 09 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:

I've just got me a second years NCB. Thinking of selling up though as I don't use it enough.

You will miss it like mad though.
DaveyLC

16th Jun 09 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:

if i was in my 30's that might even be funny
crazybrightman

16th Jun 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol so much crap in this thread. the rs125 and mito are much of a muchness i must have had my mito for 4 years now, it was cheap and therefore hasn't been well maintained a no go really it just breaks down everynow and again! its much easier to find a decent rs125 for the same price as a knackered mito so thats where id put my money.
as for the regs if your riding on a cbt and l plates you can only have 14.6bhp so therefore any 125 will need restricting and they become very slow and boring. if your over 21 id recomend das and get straight into biking but buy something sensible to get experiance on.
you could do your full cat A license if your under 21 then you can ride any bike without L plates but it must be 33bhp or less for 2 years. so you could buy an R6 get used to it for 2 years at 33bhp (but with loads of torque comapred to a 125) then derestrict it and not have to buy a new bike. its not that complicated really theres only 3 viable options.

[Edited on 16-06-2009 by crazybrightman]
allza

16th Jun 09 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved my rs125 and still want another, even though ive got a scoob which is much quicker. I think the appeal for me is that everything is so cheap. Tax, insurance and running costs are really low. Also I wouldn't be going on any long journeys so have no need for anything bigger. Also the fact that I don't have to do my bike test is a plus for me. It would also make going to work much quicker on sunny days .

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » aprilia rs 125 23 database queries in 0.0087330 seconds