corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap corsa 1.2 8v with 1.4 sport engine

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cheap corsa 1.2 8v with 1.4 sport engine
matt_wassall

User status: Offline
16th Jun 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right were to start,

Flame red corsa b 1.2 shall with 1.4 16V engine with manzle box, gloss black badboy bonnet with gloss black boot, black tsw alloys 15inch all gud tyres, decat exhaust system with 3 inch backbox, de wiperd back and single wiper on front, leather bucket seats, momo steering wheel black, rear strut brace, back seats been taken out, lowerd 60mm all round with spak shocks and springs, south african rear lights, limo black tints in the back three windows and 70% on front to so all legal old colour coded bumbers i have probs missed loads but U2U me with ur number if interested and ill send pictures!!

good bits.

cheap tax and insurance, body is in good nick for age, two new front wheel bearings, newish shocks and springs, sounds really nice, real eye catcher

bad bits.

exhaust knocks abit, little scratch on door and rust on bottom, oh yeh and one more thing HEAD GASKET'S GONE

im thinking £800 o.n.o as the bits on the car is worth quiet abit, by the way i have missed loads but its late and cant be arsed to be fair so u2u me if interested or give us a txt 07595227377 cheers matt

10 months m.o.t and 4 months tax i forgot to add

[Edited on 17-06-2009 by matt_wassall]

[Edited on 18-06-2009 by matt_wassall]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » cheap corsa 1.2 8v with 1.4 sport engine 25 database queries in 0.0080221 seconds