corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting run over..........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting run over..........
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Jun 09 at 08:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If she was on her phone I'd be wanting to do her over
richc

17th Jun 09 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
If she was on her phone I'd be wanting to do her over the bonnet
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Jun 09 at 08:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find out where she lives, sneak round to her house and make a nice bike shaped dent on her bonnet, go home and wait
Then when she turns up to see you im that much pain you can hardly move ahe will feel so sorry she will pay you what ever you want

Either that or she will get more angry about the dent haha

I got knocked off my bike a year or 2 ago
Red lights so i rode accros the crossing with the beeper going. Then out of nowhere this stupid chinky woman trying to run the red light smashes into the side of me
Then has the nerve to get out and scream at me!
Pfffft
Ojc

17th Jun 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's always the same isn't it?

Merc/Audi/BMW drivers that simply think that they can drive around in their own little world and everyone else should move out of their way and if you suddenly become an obstacle then you will be deemed surplus to requirements and will be destroyed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » getting run over.......... 23 database queries in 0.0863111 seconds