corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting let this week

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting let this week
tomtit88

User status: Offline
1st Jul 09 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Write then I'm buying a calibra turbo this week and I need to know what I need to have to fit it into a corsa b at the moment the corsa has a xe in it with all the upgraded shafts and hibs will it be a direct replacement what do I need to do with the down pipe will it line up with the flange were the xe manifold was or does it need to be modified and boost pipes do they need to be shortend and so on is there anything else I need to know what else I need to get as I want it in in the weekend cause I will be without a car ur help would be great thanks
AdamF
Premium Member

1st Jul 09 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you dont want the 6 speed gearbox, then it will be a direct replacement for the xe.

just need to sort the exhaust and boost pipes.

doubt very much the exhaust you have now will mate up to let down pipe
Nic Barnes

1st Jul 09 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what are hibs m8? iz that per4manse mods?
tomtit88

1st Jul 09 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes

look mate if you know what i was talking about u know what i mean it was a small mistake it was suppose to be hubs i want some adivce on what to do not some a**hole who has to make a useless comment
Nic Barnes

1st Jul 09 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tomtit88
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes

look mate if you know what i was talking about u know what i mean it was a small mistake it was suppose to be hubs i want some adivce on what to do not some a**hole who has to make a useless comment

wot?

New Poll