corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » any1 have any ideas what could this be?????? 1.6 corsa sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any1 have any ideas what could this be?????? 1.6 corsa sport
Anthetcalfe

User status: Offline
5th Jul 09 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 1.6 sport and when it gets 2 5000 revs the revs slow down and takes ages 2 redline or it will go high then just come down again without me taking my foot off does any1 no what this could be it seems 2 be abit flat aswel?
Gareth F

5th Jul 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Could be so many things, maybe not fueling properly. A good service may sort it out but it could be a sensor. Best off taking it to a garage fella
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Jul 09 at 22:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You got dash lights?

If not I would guess at fuelling.

When you say the revs slow down, do you mean that if you go to 5000 it cuts out or it just doesn't climb as fast above that point?

New Poll