corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » conversion advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author conversion advice
johnboi xe

User status: Offline
   10th Jul 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ppl, was goin to put a c20xe lump into a corsa gsi what i got really cheap but not goin to bother now because the gsi needs to much work to get it how i would like it. Ive managed to get almost everything needed for the conversion,obviously to fit it in the gsi. Ive been looking around for a clean corsa and found a couple i like but there 1.4's. So now i need to know, if i was to do the conversion in a 1.4 would everything be the same as the 1.6 gsi or are there diffrences? ive read about the 1.2's being a little tricky ?? any help will be great cheers
Luke

10th Jul 09 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres 2 shell types that have different mount points for the mounting points.

Type 1 shell is pre 1997.

Type 2 shell is post 1997.

If it's a 1.2 post 1997 the wiring will be different, Theres plenty of people on this forum that will help you out with any wiring & tell you step by step how do to it propperly.
johnboi xe

10th Jul 09 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i brought a wiring harness from the bloke that was on here (cant remember hes name) that was really easy, just plugs in. Do the 1.4 post 1997 have different wiring?

New Poll