corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alot of grey smoke??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alot of grey smoke??
grimsby99

User status: Offline
18th Jul 09 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i start my Corsa sport X16XE up there is a bit too much grey smoke.! i know they tend to a bit but im sure its not ment to be this much. i think a gasket has gone or seal am i correct? if so which one? i did have to top the oil up quickly today due to it being too low but didnt have time to do filter and drain it out jst a quick top up. any help thanks.

Ps when running it runs fine no stuttering or anyting but sometimes a bit of smoke nown again.
KiNK43

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check your spark plugs. see if theres oil on them as that can indicate piston rings worn as opposed to gasket.

you can often tell if its head gasket because the coolant or oil will be cantaminated from each other.

New Poll