corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Eibach Springs - Corsa B

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Eibach Springs - Corsa B
duck

User status: Offline
19th Jul 09 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a set of Eibach springs for a Corsa B (code No E6528-140).

They were on the car for a couple of months, on the box it says lowers the car up to 40mm.

These are the springs people always speak highly of as it gives you a nice drop and still gives a good ride.

The picture shows them as they came off the car (without being cleaned) so you can see they are in very good condition.

Cost me £140 delivered so I would like to get half back so £70 delivered or £55 if you collect/sort out your own courier.

djgritt
Premium Member

19th Jul 09 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where are you located in the West Country?
duck

20th Jul 09 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chard in Somerset.

I have a couple of u2u messages about the springs so I may have a buyer.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Eibach Springs - Corsa B 25 database queries in 0.3522170 seconds