corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa performance centre exhaust and stuff for corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa performance centre exhaust and stuff for corsa
matts_twist

User status: Offline
   20th Jul 09 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for sale is my corsa centre exhaust i bought it off this forum i think about 6 months ago fitted it used it on a project i did and then ended up buying a very cheap full system. it improves performance and the sound of your car and doesnt affect MOT. -- 20ono on ebay at 99pp starting
i also have standard twist interior in good conditon.-- 10er
i also have vibe component speakers with crossover and tweeters in like new condition exsept the cross overs have nearly the same mark on each where i placed them in the door.--- 25ono
got discs and pads and callipers for a 1.4 16v corsa all in good conditon if you want them to get a cheap project through MOT then their ideal or for an upgrade for 1.0 and 1.2. 20---ono
if i dig any more bits and bobs out then il add them, i also have morettes but their already on here on a seperate add. my number is 07895737524 matt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa performance centre exhaust and stuff for corsa 25 database queries in 0.1992381 seconds