corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » do all corsas have height adjustable drivers seats

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author do all corsas have height adjustable drivers seats
x14xe sport

User status: Offline
20th Jul 09 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any that came without it as need a subframe from one without it as i'm using the orginal subs to fit my buckets and got the pass side in fine but cant do it on the drivers side as its height adjustable and completly wrong so if some crappy base spec ones dont have it il get down to a scrappy
scottyp1989

20th Jul 09 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

old boggo 1.2 8v and the like, mine never had them
Root

21st Jul 09 at 01:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 1.2 8v vegas corsa. p reg. Mine's not adjustable in height at all, or it wasn't when I had it. I now have the calibra leathers which also aren't but they do have heaters for your bums

I'd just reccommend popping to the local scrap and taking a frame out, look for basic models.

[Edited on 21-07-2009 by Root]

New Poll