corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » high protein breakfast suggestions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author high protein breakfast suggestions
C2RL R

User status: Offline
20th Jul 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you guys reccomend as a high protein breakfast? atm i dont eat breakfast but i'm gonna try it for a while as i heard it will help with weight loss. i can't stand cheese so that is out. ideally i'd like something that doesn't take too long to prepare due to me liking my bed too much and not having much time in the morning.
MatthewR

20th Jul 09 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

egg, tuna, oats, porridge, shredded wheat, fruit, natural yogurt
MarkM

21st Jul 09 at 11:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scrambled eggs...takes 2 mins in the microwave...
DizzyRebel

21st Jul 09 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont be lazy and get the fuck up in the mornings, go to bed half hour early if you have to! No excuse for missing breakfast, anyone who does is just lazy!

Breakfast needs 50g of protein minimum to break the night time fast.

4 eggs scrambled, mix in some cheese as you wont taste it, and put a couple of slices of lean ham in there too. wash down with a glass of milk and some natural yoghurt followed by a peice of fruit to top up blood sugars and job done. thats my breakfast everyday. Works out at about 58g of protein which is ample to start the day with.

[Edited on 21-07-2009 by DizzyRebel]

Nath

21st Jul 09 at 12:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah carl you lazy fuck. Get the fuck up.

BarnshaW

21st Jul 09 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i find it hard to eat in the morning but i do. if u dont feel hungry then as above get up a bit earlier, im having 4 bits of wholemeal toast with marmite, yoghurt and a banana.
Markus
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

21st Jul 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i normally have left over pizza
C2RL R

21st Jul 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Dont be lazy and get the fuck up in the mornings, go to bed half hour early if you have to! No excuse for missing breakfast, anyone who does is just lazy!

Breakfast needs 50g of protein minimum to break the night time fast.

4 eggs scrambled, mix in some cheese as you wont taste it, and put a couple of slices of lean ham in there too. wash down with a glass of milk and some natural yoghurt followed by a peice of fruit to top up blood sugars and job done. thats my breakfast everyday. Works out at about 58g of protein which is ample to start the day with.

thanks for the latter part of your reply. i probably won't do the cheese bit but the rest i could do. oh and i don't skip breakfast because i'm in bed and lazy. i just generally dont have an apitite until 9.30 ish. i would be forcing food down if i ate any earlier than that.
Adge

21st Jul 09 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a bowl of cereal!
my diet is awful even tho i go gym 5 times a week!
i dnt really have a intrest in changing my diet to be honest

i just like to eat what i want, wen i want
C2RL R

21st Jul 09 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've just been told to try peanut butter on a bagel. i thought bagels would be high on carbs and low on protein.
DizzyRebel

21st Jul 09 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bagels are really bad for you you shouldnt eat them! and peanut butter will have about 5g of protein in it so hardly enough. stick to the eggs, meat and yoghurt mate and you wont go for wrong!

Thats the problem with people today, they eat for social and pleasure purposes then wonder why they are skinny fat cunts even though they exercise and eat their GDA's of foods. You wouldnt put shit petrol in your car just because you like the taste of it, you put the best fuel in for its performance... why treat your body any differently? it deserves to be filled with the best fuels you can get your hands on, not some shitty cornflakes, bacon baps and pizzas!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » high protein breakfast suggestions 24 database queries in 0.0114009 seconds