corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » liverpool victoria - premiums up?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author liverpool victoria - premiums up?
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
4th May 03 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just did a check on liverpool victoria online quote, and hte quotes are much higher than last time i checked. I got my policy with them about 4months ago and paid 1600quid, did a quote now for exactly the same situation and they quoted £2200. I checked what my insurance would be once i've got my years no claim bonus and it was still higher than 1600 quid, i.e. higher than what i'm paying now. Anybody else notcied this. If its correct then i'm fucked, i won't be able to renew my policy at those prices.
Phil321

4th May 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LV quotes are just randomly generated figues. They reckon 2k for me aged 20 on a brand new evo! When you phone they won't even quote on a corsa gsi until 21! Sometimes though, you phone them and its even cheaper than the online quote. Failing that, call Tesco, always dead cheap and insure on almost any car, any age!
SwN

4th May 03 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got insured with LV for £743.00 fc on a 1.4 sri 16v thats with 3 years no claims and 1 major clain 4 years ago , im well chuffed considering i paid £1600 with cis last year on the same car!

Scott

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » liverpool victoria - premiums up? 23 database queries in 0.0106959 seconds