corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 1.4ltr 172 Replica.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio 1.4ltr 172 Replica.
drbeansri

User status: Offline
29th Jul 09 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my 1.4 clio.

The car is washed at least 3 times a week, polished once a week and just today I buffered it. The car has less than average milage and ever since I have owned the car it has been run on shell v-power petrol as this is better for the engine,
this petrol doesnt have to be used but I only like to use the best. Also I am a mechanic so I make sure it is always mechanically sound and the car has never let me down.
As this is only a 1.4 it is cheap insurance and is ideal for a 1st or 2nd car. You will get a lot of looks and compliments in this car as it stands out.

list of modifications include:
Clio cup recaros I bought for £900! can buy aftermarket ones for £1800 but these are real and came out of a clio cup
clio 172 back bumper
clio 172 side skirts
colour coded front bumper
tinted windows all round (legal)
lowered 60mm on front and 100mm on rear but does not rub even wif 4 adults in the car! can put 60mm rear springs back on
the suspension is apex shocks and springs all round
full decat exhaust system
clio 172 multispoke alloys
clio sport interior (rear)
clio 172 spoiler
phase 2 rear lights
K&N induction kit

This car was dyno tested before i owned it and was running at over 100bhp and that was before I put the exhaust system and K&N induction kit on so will be running at 110bhp at least which makes it a quick little car which handles beautifully.
tax till 05/2010
MOT till 4th feb 2010

Car is worth more but need a quick sale!

If you would like to know more feel free to ring me on 07907100949 and i will answer any questions you have
thanks.

Adam

[Edited on 29-07-2009 by drbeansri]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio 1.4ltr 172 Replica. 25 database queries in 0.0063980 seconds