corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Artic white Corsa c sri 1.8

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Artic white Corsa c sri 1.8
nick_sri

User status: Offline
30th Jul 09 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.8 (x18xe)
Mileage - 33000
Price - swap

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07772856908
Contact email address - nickdawes19@hotmail.com

General information -

looking to swap my corsa c sri 1.8 05 reg .is a cat d . was oringlay black but after a van hit me from behind , i decided to have it resprayed in vxr artic white. had the car since may09 and has just been moted.engine runs fine , had the oil , filters done in jan.could do with a air filter and exhaust though as it feels restricted.looking to swap for a corsa b c20let around the 4k mark.looking for one that is all declared on the log book etc as i had alot of problems with my last xe. need more info add me on msn nofatchicks_15@hotmail.com or give me a call or a txt, here is a link to my project thread

http://www.allcorsa.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/project-sri-19884.html

thanks , nick.

>edit< , maybe swap for a standard corsa b with low mileage in good condition and cash , let me know thanks

[Edited on 30-07-2009 by nick_sri]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Artic white Corsa c sri 1.8 25 database queries in 0.0097520 seconds