corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Problems with Oil

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems with Oil
dannyb001

User status: Offline
   3rd Aug 09 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just gone for change my oil pressure switch as its been p*ssing out oil and ive been given the wrong one! so no its squirting more out cuz i took the old one off and refitted that one

Anyway, this is the second one in the last 4 months ive needed change, ive been told that its because my pressure gets too high and it can be sorted by cleaning out some pipes...?

I was just wondering if any of you out there can elaborate on this and sorta give me an idiot proof way of doing it. I imagine its pretty simple but then again i dont know much lol...

I need it sorting soon cuz my dads moaning about the mess on the drive

Its a Corsa 1.2 X reg 16V

Cheers for the help in advance (Y)
random dav
Premium Member

3rd Aug 09 at 20:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want to clean the pipes, etc just get some engine flush and do an oil change.

WRLFC !

Project cars
davieslim

3rd Aug 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the fuckers melt as there right above the exhaust, shit design ive did my mates mums car a few times this year, wrapped a bit of heat wrap on it and its been fine so far

New Poll