corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Spax RSX Coilovers - Great Condition

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax RSX Coilovers - Great Condition
Forever_Hatter

User status: Offline
3rd Aug 09 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi,

Got some Spax RSX coilovers which we are looking to shift, where on my girlfriends Tigra for about 1 year however what with purchasing our new car and prospect of moving out these have been removed and up for sale.

Really in great condition

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-TIGRA-SPAX-RSX-Suspension-Coilover-Kit_W0QQitemZ250476799508QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item3a5194a614&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Also got a few other bits not actually on Ebay yet but Chrome wingbolts never used...purchased from Dimdg on here(sure thats his user name)

Also got a single wiper purchased of Ed on here a few years ago but again never put on the car ( Ed the kind chap confirmed this is a Storm single wiper) Will get pics in next few days.

Feel free to pm with any offers etc

Thanks

J

[Edited on 03-08-2009 by Forever_Hatter]

[Edited on 03-08-2009 by Forever_Hatter]
marklawton

3rd Aug 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you take a cheque as i dont have paypal also are all the dampening and height adjustment all free and moving?
Forever_Hatter

4th Aug 09 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheque is fine

Also I guess I understand your question correctly by saying the dampening and height can be adjusted seperately and adjust as they should.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Spax RSX Coilovers - Great Condition 24 database queries in 0.0088191 seconds