corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Door Cards and FK Smoked Crystal Headlights

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carbon Door Cards and FK Smoked Crystal Headlights
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Jul 09 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of Carbon Fibre Door Cards for a 3dr Corsa B.

Was fitted in my sport with no electrics so has the wholes cut for the door handle and window winder.
Not mint so they have a few scratches and marks here and there but ain't that noticeable.
After £100 collected

FK Crystal Headlights Smoked
Had these on my Green one for a while so check garage for pics, good condition, very nice looking, one of the lower clips on the back has broken though but didnt effect them whilst driving.
Please note these are LHD Headlights and I paid £110 for them from FK in Belgium.
As they are LHD they shouldnt pass an MOT in this country, but plenty people on here have managed to get them to pass somehow.
£60 Delivered

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
Adam C
Premium Member

6th Jul 09 at 07:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats a picture of the damage, where the sidelight bulb goes into just below and to the right of it you can see the little lug has snapped off.

shane 08

6th Jul 09 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wud you post the cards pal??
Adam C
Premium Member

6th Jul 09 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

afraid not mate, too fragile and dont want any comebacks with any damage they get.

Hence they are going cheap for what they are

Adam C
Premium Member

8th Jul 09 at 18:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Headlights prov. sold

nathanx16xe

4th Aug 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wud have cardsif posted
grimsby99

4th Aug 09 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hedlights still prov sold?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Door Cards and FK Smoked Crystal Headlights 26 database queries in 0.0120649 seconds