corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project – Polar Bear

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Project – Polar Bear
JM_16v

User status: Offline
5th Aug 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Project –Polar Bear

The Storey Goes . . . .

One that was a young lad who had a lovely Starlet that never broke and he loved it to pieces, then one day he saw an MR2 for sale and fell in love with it and decided that an MR2 would be his next car to keep with the Toyota. . . and eventually he bought the one he fell in love with as it came back up for sale.

The car has some plans not many, the main plan is to enjoy!

Turbo Timer,
Dual Exit Exhaust,
Charge Cooler/Uprated Intercooler,
Half Leather Seats,
Management,

Keep her clean and mint, maybe some more minor mods

Iv had her a week and shes slept under a cover, so i popped over to uncover her and let her breathe. Washed the Engine and Started her up

me working away lol

before

after

ill be doing the full bodywork closer to the time when she is on the road. . . .

Current Spec Lst

NGK Plugs
TRD Leads
Apexi Induction Kit
Engine Dress Kit

Koni Shocks
Ebiach Springs

HKS SSQV

TRD Engine Strut Brace
Front Strut Brace

Electronic Stabaliser
Blitz Electronic Boost Controller

Hyper motersport Downpipe
Powerflor Exaust

Grooved Discs

17" Rota Grids wrapped in Eagle F1 Tyres

Prob the driver, it worried ben when we were init :lol

anywho UPDATE:

i changed the spark plugs saturday and there was a HUGE chunck out of one of them ill upload a pic of it off my phone at a later point but it was still misfiring

so i went out cleaned it anyway and took some pictures with my friends 200sx and then popped around and helped my friend a bit with his mk1 golf project.

myself and 6 friend then went for a chinese and all went for a drive that night, including a tunnel run. i was a bit disheartened as my car was misfiring so badly, so i text Ben (essexgt4) asking if i could pull parts off while its off the road just to see what it was

He said yes so the next day i popped over took our coilpacks off and went to swap them over but they have diffrent mounting brackets

Also my coilpack had a large crack

so we took mine off its brackets including drilling out the old screws ](*,) some damage was also done to my coilpack in its removal :lol

anywho we plugged everything back up with the gt4 coilpack tied to my strutbrace :roll to test it. . . . and it works :d so im currently sourcing a new coilpack so i can give ben back his and mount it properly!

Big Thanks to Ben and to Tim @ TB Developmentsfor ben calling him up )

[Edited on 05-08-2009 by JM_16v]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Project – Polar Bear 24 database queries in 0.0057731 seconds