corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Milano Red Civic Type R EP3

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Milano Red Civic Type R EP3
big eck

User status: Offline
5th Aug 09 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wife has decided to sell her car for something a bit quicker so here it is

Its on an 04 plate with 48k miles on the clock (it will rise as the car is still used) with Full Service History.

Just had its service last week which included new brakes front and back, new plugs, wipers front and rear plus the usual oil change and stuff.

The bad bits are its stonechipped on the bonnet and bumper but thats due to to painted next week so will be all nice and shiney again at a pretty cost I might ad.

It comes with the following mods, Championship white alloys (they are a bit tatty and will need a refurb if your picky) lowered on unknown springs and a Catback Mongoose exhaust and thats it so plenty of scope to do your own thing with it or just enjoy it as it is

Its made a very healthy 211bhp - 141lbft at Dastek.

She bought this under a year ago for just under £8k so please no silly offers like £6.5k or anything like that.

The private plate WONT come with the car it will go back onto its original 04 reg.

To be honest I cant remember how mush tax and MOT is on it I'll have a check tomorrow and update this post.

The car is located in Falkirk/Stirling in Central Scotalnd, about 20-30 mins from Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Anyways here are a few pics, i'll get better ones when I get the digital camera some batteries this week lol

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Milano Red Civic Type R EP3 25 database queries in 0.0077119 seconds