corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Colorado Red Fiesta MK6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Breaking Colorado Red Fiesta MK6
Graham88

User status: Offline
14th Aug 09 at 03:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Broke up my old Fiesta, this is what it looked like:

However this is the reason I'm breaking:

So apart from the obviously damaged parts, it's all up for grabs...

Now alot of parts will fit a 3 door, ask me if you're not sure and if I don't know then I'll try and find out...

The passenger side rear door has a scrape as that was part of the damage so would need repainted by the looks of it but it's not that bad...

Bootlid has a slight keymark which happened shortly before I crashed it, which was nice of the person who did it.

Other than that it's all fine, I'm not gonna list prices as I'd be here all day, just ask me if you want anything and I'll find out how much it's worth, collection preferred on the larger items as couriers are a nightmare for damaging stuff but if you wanna sort it that's fine by me.

Also still got these Zetec S seats for sale:

http://www.ukfiestanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=146973

And ST sideskirts:

http://www.ukfiestanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=148542

Pics of various bits:

Whole Loom with Fuse box...

Arch liners, carpet and headlining

Fuel tank itself is no use as was drilled to get fuel out...pumps etc all in working order

Engine...1.4 Zetec, was freshly serviced before the crash roughly 300 miles before. Engine has done 45k miles. Comes with ancillaries and gearbox. All started everytime and gearbox makes no clunking or irregular noises.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Breaking Colorado Red Fiesta MK6 25 database queries in 0.0111680 seconds