corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 20XEJ Early 2.0 16v Engine - Mahle Pistons - Coscast Head - Spares or Repair

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20XEJ Early 2.0 16v Engine - Mahle Pistons - Coscast Head - Spares or Repair
ed

User status: Offline
13th Aug 09 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale an early red top 2.0 engine. The block has that common fault of the head studs popping out in the very most outer threads because they're shorter than the rest. There are also a couple of snapped bolts in the holes for the sump.

The good points are; the engine has a Coscast head. It has Mahle forged pistons (standard ones). The sump is nearly brand new. The wiring loom is in excellent condition, it has had the wiring cut on the multi-plug that attaches to the Corsa multi-plug. However I have soldered on a Corsa plug onto the loom so it will plug straight into an early Corsa. The ECU was fully functional last time the engine started.

I am selling this engine as spares or repair because the condition of the engine is now un-known. It has started and run in the past with no problems, however the block does need some work to get it to a standard I'd be happy with.

(Chrome heat-shield, spark plug and throttle adapter cover not included)

£150 ono

I can arrange delivery on a pallet at cost. I think this is usually in the region of £60-£80 so cash on collection would be preferred.

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by ed]

[Edited on 13-08-2009 by ed]
philip2

13th Aug 09 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u'd
Chadicles

14th Aug 09 at 10:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey mate i'll buy this engine off you 150 cash and collection in person give me a txt on 07835662862 when you get back from you weekend away mate chad

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 20XEJ Early 2.0 16v Engine - Mahle Pistons - Coscast Head - Spares or Repair 25 database queries in 0.2122140 seconds