corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » removing speedline centre caps

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author removing speedline centre caps
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a random question, just wondering how people remove the centre caps from their speedlines without scratching them to feck?! manage to put a nice mark on one of mine using a screw driver.

Is there a better way to do it?
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used to wrap something around a screwdriver and take my time taking them off and if you go to get tyres or something put on i always used to take the caps off cus people at places like that dont care

April 08 feature car

New Poll