corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa parts - cobra seats, depos, clocks, strut brace and amp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa parts - cobra seats, depos, clocks, strut brace and amp
loo_goblin

User status: Offline
16th Aug 09 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok guys i am getting rid of alot of bits i have had sitting round, so here goes it

Cobra Opus reclining seats, in factory black and grey vinyl, exeptionally comfortable, nearly £900 for a pair new, no pictures sorry, they are in very good condition, one small cut on the back of one of the seats, not noticable at all. they will come with adaptors so they will fit onto standard corsa subframes. £350 + £40 p&p

A set of depos, in good condition, again no photos but we all know what they look like, been on the car for a couple of years now with out fault after £50 + £10 p&p, not really sure how much these are worth if i am honest

Etech Strut brace for a corsa b should fit all 16v engines except the gsi. near brand new condition, only ever trial fitted. £35 + £8 p&p

Audison SRX2S amp, never used it as i used a smaller audison amp instead. 3 of the 4 moutning clips are broken so i am not asking the world for it, £20 + £8 p&p
Specs are:
RMS Output 2 x 180 Watts @ 4 Ohms
RMS Output 1 x 600 Watts @ 4 Ohms
Bridgeable 2 / 1 Channel Output
2 Ohm Stable in stereo
High Level Speaker Input
High Pass Crossover
Low Pass Crossover
RCA Input

Cable driven clocks with rev gauge, with lockwood dial faces. £20 +£5 p&p

in a few weeks will also be selling a set of Fk silverline coilovers
lee1616v

17th Aug 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much for coilovers posted
skitzboi

17th Aug 09 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u know if the strut brace fits over a performance inlet manifold mate?
weddy1988

17th Aug 09 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does the strut brace fit over c20xe ?
if ule take 50 posted i may jsut take them depos

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa parts - cobra seats, depos, clocks, strut brace and amp 25 database queries in 0.0114779 seconds