corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black ABM angels (morettes px please)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black ABM angels (morettes px please)
adam2598

User status: Offline
19th Aug 09 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a set of mint ABM angels (not the cheap single halo ones with chrome bits) i really want another pair of morettes now so i no longer want them

ideally id like to do a px with somone with morettes but they are up for a cash sale

these really are mint condition havnt even got a scratch, stone chip or anything on them so a base price is 90 pound as they cost me 170 six months ago

sorry about the pics but these are the best i have till later on when i can take some of just the unit's
moggz

19th Aug 09 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mint car m8
shane 08

19th Aug 09 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ano not to do with the thread but how much was it to get the pipe owt the bumper iv got a side exit but at the rear quater and i wnt it owt the bumper??
adam2598

19th Aug 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shane 08
ano not to do with the thread but how much was it to get the pipe owt the bumper iv got a side exit but at the rear quater and i wnt it owt the bumper??

its a screamer pipe matey......it comes off the external wastegate and its only 1.5 inch pipework and i sill have a complete 1 box stainless exhaust mate

as for yours, depending what engine you have got id imagine itd be too loud because there isnt enough room to run any box's and i'd imagine it'd sound wank aswell

my advice is keep it where it is!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black ABM angels (morettes px please) 25 database queries in 0.0777190 seconds