corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » combo van

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author combo van
ollie_sport

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - combo
Engine - 1700
Mileage - 126000
Price - 795

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07940475667
Contact email address -

General information - Im selling my van as i have a new job so this is no longer needed, i bought it from motor depot in sc unthorpe, it has some service history and from what i can see has most if not all the mots from new. It is a 2000 plate, 1700 diesel, it has central locking and power steering. I drove to wales in it 3 weeks ago and it didnt miss a beat and to 45 pound it gave me 520 miles. Around town it will easily give you 100 miles to 10 pound. It is mot'd till march next year and taxed till end of october.
Mileage is 126000 but as most people know on these engines its nothing. has the usual rust scabs and metal back doors instead of windows. The back is ply'd out. any questions call on 07940475667.. 795 ono

text/call and i can send pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » combo van 25 database queries in 0.0081041 seconds