corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe wiring conversion help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe wiring conversion help
grimmy

User status: Offline
24th Aug 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got the engine in a an turning over, just need too sort out the wiring, should you have two wires connecting too the positive terminal on the battery? one from the charger loom an one from the xe loom?

a take it this is the fuel realy, does this stay in the bay or go into the car an what wires need to be attached too it? also is the red thin wire part of the original loom or has it been added on an where should it go? an where does the connector go? should it be plugged in somewhere?

also stuck on where this plugs in too an what the blue hose at the bottom of the pic should be attached too it comes of the inlet manifold.
grimmy

26th Aug 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got fuel relay sorted i think lol, anyone tell me what i should do with the plug in the bottom picture coming from the fuel rail bit?
gsiwannabe

26th Aug 09 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by grimmy
got fuel relay sorted i think lol, anyone tell me what i should do with the plug in the bottom picture coming from the fuel rail bit?

it goes to a vacum pump thing that sits just next to the inlet manifold witch that black pipe in the picture goes to that vacum pump i havent got mine on my xe hasnt made any difference to way it runs.

New Poll